At the Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo, P.C., we have 50 years of combined experience in Real Estate and Foreclosure law. We offer a big firm experience at a small firm price. Most large law firms have become so big it translates to an enormous overhead. At our firm, we are committed to delivering the highest quality results while keeping our client costs down.
Real Estate Law:
We handle all disputes involving purchase and sale or lease agreements (performance, non-disclosure, misrepresentation, construction).
- Title, boundary dispute, easement litigation
- Defects/deficiencies in new construction
- Mechanic’s liens – enforcement and defense of mechanic’s liens claims, including lender priority, title insurance indemnification, construction claimants (State and Federal liens)
- Lender documentation and construction contracts
We have an over 90% success rate at keeping people in their homes who were facing an imminent foreclosure.
We represent people who are being foreclosed upon or foresee foreclosure in the near future. We work with forensic auditors to investigate what really happened with your loan when you signed those agreements years ago.
Our team has knowledge of the law, persistent discovery practices, a winning focus, and experience utilizing expert witnesses.
- Client Commitment: Every client who comes to our firm leaves in a better place than they were in when they came to us.
- Quality We ensure that our work product is the highest possible caliber (ethically and professionally).
- Integrity We are honest with our clients; We will do the right thing in all circumstances.
- Team Work We treat our teammates with the utmost respect and support.
- Winning Focus Our eye is always on our client's goal and finding the best way to achieve that goal. We never settle for second best!!