Jason W. Estavillo has over 25 years of experience representing his clients in a variety of legal matters including breach of contract claims, real property disputes and commercial litigation matters. Jason focuses his legal practice in the areas of foreclosure litigation and real estate law.
Jason’s litigation experience includes jury trials, bench trials, arbitrations, and multi-party mediation. He has tried numerous cases to verdict, and his clientele includes individuals, small to medium-size business, along with non-profit companies.
Jason is licensed to practice in California and Maine, and he is also admitted in each of the United States District Courts within California and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to founding the Estavillo Law Group, PC, Jason worked for both large and medium-sized Bay Area firms. While working in these firms, Jason was exposed to the huge overhead costs most firms today charge their clients. Jason knew he could provide clients with the highest level of representation while not charging the enormous overhead if he opened his own practice.
Today, the firm has hundreds of clients, many of whom are in the foreclosure litigation area. Jason is the leading expert in the foreclosure litigation arena with over ten years of experience fighting for his clients and helping them hold on to their American Dream of homeownership. He has successfully gone up against big banks such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, US Bank, The Bank of New York Melon, HSBC, Aurora Loan Services, Nationstar (Mr. Cooper) and several more.
- Super Lawyers 2022
- Super Lawyers 2023
- 2018 Law Firm 500 Honoree
- 2019 Law Firm 500 Honoree
- 2020 Law Firm 500 Honoree
- 2021 Law Firm 500 Honoree
- 2022 Law Firm 500 Honoree
- Three Best Rated Real Estate Lawyers in Oakland
- 2018 Martindale-Hubbell Silver Client Champion Award
- 2019 Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Award
- 2020 Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Award
- 2021 Martindale-Hubbell Client Champion Award
- Association of American Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Maine State Bar Association
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- State Bar of California
- California Acquired – 1997
- Maine Acquired – 2008
- Golden Gate University School of LawJD – Juris Doctor
- California State University, ChicoBA – Bachelor of Arts