The Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo, PC specialize in Real Estate Law with an emphasis on Foreclosure Litigation, Business & Commercial Law.
What sets us a part:
We have big firm experience at a small firm price. Most large law ﬁrms have become so big it translates to an enormous overhead. At our firm, we are committed to delivering the highest quality results while keeping our client costs down.
Areas of Law:
Real Estate Law – All disputes involving purchase and sale or lease agreements (performance, non-disclosure, misrepresentation, construction).
- Title, boundary dispute, easement litigation
- Defects/deficiencies in new construction
- Mechanic’s liens – enforcement and defense of mechanic’s liens claims, including lender priority, title insurance indemnification, construction claimants (State and Federal liens)
- Lender documentation and construction contracts
Foreclosure Law – We represent people who are being foreclosed upon or foresee foreclosure in the near future. We work with forensic auditors to investigate what really happened with your loan when you signed those agreements several years ago.
Business and Commercial Law – Contract disputes (purchase and sale agreements, shareholder and partnership issues, Uniform Commercial Code matters, general business issues involving performance, interpretation, enforcement and collection)
- Corporation/partnership dissolution
- Shareholder suits
- Fraud claims
- Breach of contract claims