Unfortunately sometimes disagreements arise involving real property. When disputes involving real estate arise, it’s very important that you have an experienced real estate attorney representing you from the very beginning.
Our firm has a strong background, expertise, and training in Real Estate Law. In our 25 years of litigation experience, we have helped individuals including landlords, tenants, sellers, and buyers settle real estate disputes involving:
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Land Use Issues – boundary dispute, easement litigation
- Defects/deficiencies in new construction
- Lender documentation and construction contracts
- Neighborhood disputes – nuisance, liability for damage to property
· When a dispute arises, it’s often unsettling when the other party refuses to negotiate, cooperate, or submit to your requests or demands. While you may want to act on your behalf to negotiate in as friendly of a manner as possible, that effort may be a waste of time or alternatively cause you more harm than good.
When you hire the Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo to represent you in a real estate dispute, you can expect:
- Prompt, professional response
- Respect for your situation
- Up-to-date real estate knowledge of the laws in your community
- Aggressive negotiating tactics
- Fair, honest, ethical representation
- Respect for the other party in the dispute
- Transparence regarding the process
- Aggressive representation in court
How Does the Process Work?
We begin the dispute process by making an appointment with you. It is a good idea for you to bring copies of any paperwork pertaining to the dispute as well as names, addresses, phone numbers, and titles of the other parties or their relationship to the property. We will devise a plan of action that seems reasonable and cost effective as well as results-driven.
If the dispute cannot be settled outside of court, the Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo, PC will:
- Initiate litigation in the best venue for your dispute
- Utilize the courts to get a fast and efficient result to your legal matter
The Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo is Your Best Defense Against Real Estate Law Disputes
If you or someone you know is at a standstill with a real estate dispute or is in need of real estate law defense or advice, contact us for a free consultation.