While most people enter into a contract with the expectation that both parties will agree to the terms and conditions, in some instances, disputes do arise, requiring the need for an experienced Business and Commercial Law attorney.
The Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo, PC, are experts at resolving contract disputes between opposing parties. We have successfully resolved disputes prior to going to trial, saving our clients time, energy, hassle, exposure and stress.
At the same time, not all disputes can be settled before trial. In those circumstances, we are prepared to present the strongest case by carefully analyzing the facts and law before judge and jury to achieve successful results.
Some of the areas of Business and Commercial Law that our firm practices include:
- Contract Disputes Involving:
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Shareholder and Partnership Issues
- Uniform Commercial Code Matters
- General Business Issues (performance, interpretation, enforcement, collection)
- Corporation and Partnership Dissolution
- Shareholder Suits
- Fraud Claims
- Breach of Contract Claims