Foreclosure Law – We represent people who are being foreclosed upon or foresee foreclosure in the near future. We work with forensic auditors to investigate what really happened with your loan when you signed those agreements several years ago.
Business and Commercial Law – Contract disputes (purchase and sale agreements, shareholder and partnership issues, Uniform Commercial Code matters, general business issues involving performance, interpretation, enforcement and collection)
- Corporation/partnership dissolution
- Shareholder suits
- Fraud claims
- Breach of contract claims
Real Estate Law – All disputes involving purchase and sale or lease agreements (performance, non-disclosure, misrepresentation, construction).
- Title, boundary dispute, easement litigation
- Defects/deficiencies in new construction
- Mechanic’s liens – enforcement and defense of mechanic’s lien claims, including lender priority, title insurance indemnification, construction claimants (State and Federal liens).
- Lender documentation and construction contracts.