Caitlin Phair, Esquire graduated from Loyola Marymount University with a B.A. in political science and a minor in history. She attended the University of San Francisco School of Law where she received her professional graduate degree in law. A recipient of a number of awards, Caitlin’s accolades include:
- Certificate with Honors for International and Comparative Law
- Recipient of Inaugural Brand Pursuit of Justice Fellowship
- Best oral advocate recipient, USF First Year Moot Court Competition
- International Jessup Moot Court Competition-9th best oral advocate out of 150; quarter round finalist for USF; 10th place finalist in regional rounds for USF
- Cali Award recipient, European Union Class
Prior to joining The Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo, Caitlin held positions as a Legal Policy Intern, Legal Advocate, Law Clerk, and Legal Associate. She specializes in family law, consumer and commercial law, immigration law, and foreclosure defense. Her writing, speaking, research, and representation skills have resulted in successful litigation on several clients’ behalf, both internationally and nationally.
An advocate for human rights with a passion for helping clients deal with the stresses that come along with litigation, Caitlin’s responsibilities include drafting pleadings, appearing in court, conducting legal research, performing case analysis, and interacting with clients. Working side by side with Jason W. Estavillo, Caitlin makes a formidable asset to anyone seeking help with Foreclosure Law, Business and Commercial Law, and Real Estate Law.
Let the Law Offices of Jason W. Estavillo represent you. Contact us today.